[Orca-users] Re: Half my rrds are missing

bajones at SKY.NET bajones at SKY.NET
Thu Aug 30 14:16:40 PDT 2001

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> Several questions:
>
> 1) Is orcallator.se running on them?

Yes

> 2) Is orcallator.se set up to start on system boot?

Yes

> 3) Are the percol* files that orcallator.se should be generating in
>    the proper location?

yes, they are in the same location on both the server where
everything is working properly and the servers where they aren't
working.

> 4) What is the latest date for these files for each server?

all the percol* files have the current time stamp.