[Orca-users] Re: Multiple systems per graph

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Mon Jun 11 18:55:12 PDT 2001

To do this, make sure your find_files parameter does not have any
regular expression expressions with the ().  If you do need to use
the (...), then use the form (?:...) instead.  This tells the regular
expression engine to not set a $1, $2, etc value with the contained

For an example, see the orcallator.cfg file:

find_files
@ORCALLATOR_DIR@/(.*)/(?:(?:orcallator)|(?:percol))-\d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2}(?:\.(?:Z|gz|bz2))?