[Orca-users] Re: Nothing plotted on the grpahs

sebastien.harnist at systor.com sebastien.harnist at systor.com
Wed Jun 13 02:15:41 PDT 2001

I'm using 0.26 patched, since you told me to patch, and it doesn't work
better.

Sorry I don't have a publicly available web site, I'm behind a firewall and=
can absolutely not pass through.

I'm using netscape 4.77, but on ie the same is happening.
I thought that if I removed the monitoring of the local server and tryed for only one remote host it could work, but I'm affraid the local server would not be monitored either after that, so I didn't try ;).

If some particular file could help to determine where it comes from, I'm ready to send them of course.

S=E9bastien

            &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;          Blair Zajac =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;      <blair at gps.calt    = ;   To:  orca-users at yahoogroups.com    &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;
            &nb= sp;            = ech.edu>       cc:    = ;            &n= bsp;            = ;            &n= bsp;            = ;            &n= bsp;
            &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;   Subject:  Re: [orca-users] Re: Nothing plotted on the = grpahs
            &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;           12.06.2001&= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;
            &nb= sp;            =     21:10        &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;       Please respond   &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;        to orca-users  &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;           &nbs= p;            &= nbsp;                        &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =
            &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =             &nb= sp;            =

If you're using 0.26 patched, then this should work.

Do you have a publicly available web site to check out?

Which browser and version are you using?

Blair

o.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service.