[Orca-users] Re: disk run doesn't show all disks

Mike Jackson misterj at ssh.com
Tue Jun 26 07:13:24 PDT 2001

legrand at speakeasy.net wrote:

> Mike, exactly what combination of software and Hardware are you using?
> Solaris?
> Se Toolkit?
> Orcallator script?

Solaris 8 with the May 17?, 2001 patch cluster on a Netra T-105
SE 3.2
orcallator.se Version 1.28b4: Mar 27, 2001

> and is your disk drive real or is is a virtual disk on a raid
> controller.

It's a real disk sitting inside of an external scsi enclosure, no raid.
The whole 36GB IBM disk is one partition.

ps. sorry for not testing the other code yet, I have been swamped.

Regards,
Mike