[Orca-users] Network interfaces again

Adam Levin alevin at audible.com
Wed May 23 08:13:36 PDT 2001

Grumble.

Long ago, when I first installed Orca, I had to get it working with the
machines that had gigabit fibre interfaces.

Now, I've finally upgraded to Orca .27b1, with the latest orcallator.se
(1.28 I think).

I'm getting the same error I used to get:
Fatal: subscript: 2 out of range for: GLOBAL_net[2]: Near line 178

Some machines have 1 instead of 2, but they're all failing, and I can't
remember what I did to fix it way back when.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Adam

Adam Levin, Senior Unix Systems Administrator | http://www.audible.com/
Audible, Inc.
Wayne, NJ, 07470                         What can the harvest hope for,
973-837-2797                     if not for the care of the Reaper Man?