[Orca-users] orca-ing data already in a database?

rcarruth at tempe.tt.slb.com rcarruth at tempe.tt.slb.com
Wed Oct 3 14:20:27 PDT 2001

Well, I've got orca up and plotting my old percollator data
(I'm running on Solaris 2.5.1, and I do not have root access
on the machines to allow me to run orcallator, so I'm stuck
with an old version of percollator).  Its cool, for large values
of cool.

Now, however, I'd like to also plot the performance data that I've
gotten from a different source and put into a database (mysql to be
precise).  Has anyone done this?  (After I get no answer here (;-)
I'll go to the developer's mailing list, so don't bother telling me to
ask there, that's my next stop after a few days)....

rc