[Orca-users] orca 27b problem.

Phillip B. Bruce pbbruce at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 4 23:47:14 PDT 2001

Hi Blair and fun bunch.

     I went to install the orca 27 beta and the following is happening
to no avail for
     an answer to this problem.

     See below:

     orca -v
RRDs version 1.000331 required--this is only version 1.000131 at
/opt/orca/bin/orca line 31.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/orca/bin/orca line 31

As you see I have the orca configure correct?
# grep RRDs orca
use RRDs                 1.000331;

I would like to know where the darn thing is getting the 1.000131
version from. Any ideas?

*** Phillip B. Bruce                                     ***
*** http://pbbruce.home.mindspring.com                   ***
*** pbbruce at mindspring.com                               ***
*** "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than    ***
*** you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you    ***
*** is a maniac." - George Carlin                        ***