[Orca-users] RE: What is the best way to create classes of server s?

Erik Melander EMelander at wyndham.com
Sat Oct 6 08:29:04 PDT 2001

Before asking the question, I initially modified my orcallator.se section
with the define '#define
WATCH_WEB' and instead of 1 I set it to 0 in hopes of preventing the web
graphs.  Unfortunately,
it seems as though I am still graphing 0's for the web server information.
Sorry to be so slow, but can
you give an example of how I would properly set these attributes?  Thanks
for all your help!