[Orca-users] Re: What is the best way to create classes of servers?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Oct 6 10:44:23 PDT 2001

No, all of the tests are for defined, not for 0 versus 1.

In your case, you'll need to modify start_orcallator and remove the
-DWATCH_OS from the line

    nohup $SE $SE_PATCHES -DWATCH_OS $WATCH_WEB $libdir/orcallator.se &

because orcallator.se defines WATCH_NFS_CLIENT and WATCH_NFS_SERVER when
WATCH_OS is defined.

Then you'll need to add all of the other -DWATCH_**** that you want to watch
to start_orcallator.se.

Blair