[Orca-users] Re: Format change in 0.27b

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Oct 10 12:44:31 PDT 2001

One question, how many machines did you run Orca on before the upgrade and
after the upgrade?  This could be due to the problem of running orcallator.se
on only one machine and then running it on multiple systems while doing the
upgrade.

I'm guessing you started off with an Orca version older than 0.26 because I
don't recall any renaming from 0.26 to 0.27.

You might want to take a look at step 8 of the INSTALL file.  It describes
how to do an upgrade on filenames.

Before you do this, make sure to make a backup copy of all your files just
in case something doesn't work right.

If this upgrade step fails and if you have all of your percol-* files,
probably the easiest approach is to delete all of your RRD and HTML files
and rerun Orca.  This will make sure that everything is correct and up to
date.