[Orca-users] Re: Oracle Database

Phillip B. Bruce pbbruce at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 19:58:52 PDT 2001

Blair Zajac wrote:

> Hi Phillip,
>
> I just found this from 1999 mailbox archive and it needs some work.
> You
> can try it now.  I'm working on cleaning it up for current Orca
> releases.
>
> There's no Orca configuration file, so this needs to be built also.
>
> This is Duncan Lawie's orcora script, just renamed.
>
> Blair
>
> "Phillip B. Bruce" wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >    Has anyone taken a shot at presenting any data for Oracle
> Database
> > such # of Transactions
> >    # of SQL Connects, # of oracle Users etc....?
> >
> > --
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                            [Image]

Blair,

    Kool!!!!

   I try this out and let you know. Is there any specific instructions
for this other
   than setting the perl path in the script?

*** Phillip B. Bruce                                     ***
*** http://pbbruce.home.mindspring.com                   ***
*** pbbruce at mindspring.com                               ***
*** "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than    ***
*** you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you    ***
*** is a maniac." - George Carlin                        ***