[Orca-users] Re: Oracle Database

Phillip B. Bruce pbbruce at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 21:51:46 PDT 2001

Blair Zajac wrote:

> I think it's dcl at hoopoes dot com, but I haven't communicated with
> him for
> a long time.
>
> Please keep either myself or one of the Orca mailing lists cc'ed in
> any
> discussions on this tool, as it'll help everybody.
>
> Best,
> Blair
>
> "Phillip B. Bruce" wrote:
> >
> > Blair Zajac wrote:
> >
> > > Nope, no other instructions.  You're on your own here.
> > >
> > > If you need to patch it for any reason, please send the patches
> along
> > > the group.
> > >
> > > Blair

> > > work.
> Orca

> > > also.

> > > instructions
> > > >

> > Blair,
> >
> >     Do you have his email address?

Blair,

  Thanks. You can use real email addresses. I'm not that lame.

   I'll keep the group posted. Let me know if that is correct email
address as I will
   try and if I fail. Can you let me know what  Archive Mail Box you
found that at?

   This may be very, very old and the author may have just gone home.

    I can tell you right now that you'll need at least 2 perl modules
one of which
    is DBI ( Database Interconnect) Module. I used that one quite a bit
while doing
    some ldap connectors for a customer of mine.

    The other is one I haven't seen before Sprite. I'll have to do some
more searching cause
     This module Sprinte::General is required in the code so. The one I
downloaded tonight
    does have that aspect of the perl module.

     If he can't located, I'll take a whack at it. But I'm not going to
waste my breath. The code
     isn't that bad but not that great either. Lack of Style just a
little. I want it to work first before
     I attack that problem.

*** Phillip B. Bruce                                     ***
*** http://pbbruce.home.mindspring.com                   ***
*** pbbruce at mindspring.com                               ***
*** "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than    ***
*** you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you    ***
*** is a maniac." - George Carlin                        ***