[Orca-users] Re: defunct processes even in Orca 0.27b2

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Oct 15 21:52:48 PDT 2001

The one thing these messages do not show is if the file is ever opened.
The way Orca works is if it cannot open a file, it'll try to close some
other open files it has if it has opened too many.  You may just be
hitting the limit (normally 256, 512, 1024, or some other power of two).

However, this doesn't change the defunct process problem.

Blair