[Orca-users] Re: Orca using multiple CPUs

simon.klyne at arcordia.com simon.klyne at arcordia.com
Fri Oct 26 08:16:31 PDT 2001

I have multiple instances of Orca running on an 8CPU E4000 and can use all
the spare CPU cycles of that.
I suppose it depends what you are graphing and whether multiple instances
with different configurations makes sense.
My main reason for multiple instances is the organisation of the display
but a side effect is crude multithreading to use more than a single CPU.

Simon

Jesse Becker <jesse_becker at yahoo.com> on 26/10/2001 15:20:35

Please respond to orca-discuss at yahoogroups.com