[Orca-users] Re[4]: How many orca installations

Rusty Carruth rcarruth at Tempe.ate.slb.com
Tue Oct 30 08:43:45 PST 2001

Allen Eastwood <mixal at swbell.net> wrote:
> > Plus with the new State graph you can see at a glance the
> > entire state of your machine.
>
> Am I missing something? How do you turn the state graphs on?  I've got
> the latest se (32) and cfg (28b7).

Huh.  I thought you just got them automatically.

Yeah, I just went and checked the code and it should 'just happen'.

I'm using a slightly older version - could you look at the output
of orcallator.se and see if the column titles are 'State_*' or 'state_*'?
(and look in the config file for the matching string, if you want to
take the next step ;-)

rc