[Orca-users] Re: Orca in too many servers

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Aug 27 12:42:25 PDT 2002

Edgard Dapás wrote:

> I'm new with orca
> I have 14 servers with orca, I'm creating the HTML and the GIF files  in
> every server.
>  Is there anyway to create all the html pages and gif in one server?

Yes, this is how Orca was designed to be run.

Make sure all of the data files from each server are located in one
place for the one instance of Orca to find them.  Make sure that the
find_files parameter in your Orca configuration file can pick them up
and that each server is placed into its own group.