[Orca-users] Re: newbie question 'find_files'

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jan 10 22:46:44 PST 2002

???? wrote:

     Hi, All

     Well, I had gotten the same error message before.
     And, in my case, it was (a shame to tell for me), because I didn't do
      apachectl start.

     Have you done apachectl start or something that before you started orca?

     If not, there's some possibility orcallator.se couldn't measure data,
     and data files didn't create in directory that defined at orcallator.se.

     I hope you'll solve the problem.

     Keiko. Y

The second possibility is the one to look at.

Even if orcallator.se cannot find, read or measure any data from the web
server log file, it should still continue to measure statistics for
the rest of the system.