[Orca-users] coding of a custom data plot

nicholas at the-front.co.uk.orcablue.com nicholas at the-front.co.uk.orcablue.com
Tue Jan 29 02:15:40 PST 2002

Hi,

I have read and re-read all of the documentation but I still have not
figured out how to code the following piece of Orca plotting code as a
single plot statement, can anybody tell me if this is possible, and if so
how?

plot {
title          %g HR11A Database Cache Hit Percentages
source         oracle
data           HR11A/((db_buff_cache_ratio|db_lib_cache_ratio))
line_type      line2
legend         $1
y_legend       Percent
data_min       0
data_max       100
}

plot {
title          %g HR12A Database Cache Hit Percentages
source         oracle
data           HR12A/((db_buff_cache_ratio|db_lib_cache_ratio))
line_type      line2
legend         $1
y_legend       Percent
data_min       0
data_max       100
}

Thanks in advance.

--
Nicholas Penney, UNIX Support
ING Barings
Email: nicholas.penney at ing-barings.com

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this Internet email by anyone else is unauthorised.

contained in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in any applicable governing ING Barings' terms of business or
client engagement letter.

Visit us at www.ingbarings.com