[Orca-users] RE: RE[3]: Apache access_log is a symbolic link

dtitzer at servicebench.com dtitzer at servicebench.com
Thu Jan 31 07:21:41 PST 2002

That's not a bad idea, actually. That's the concept behind reading the
percol files, after all. I'll check into it. It's highly installation
dependent, but it only requires keeping the cronolog config and the
orcallator config (I think) in sync with respect to file/path pattern
matching.

Your previous idea...yeah, it's a hack. I'm no stranger to hacks, but I'd
like to avoid them when possible. Depending on your point of view,
installing and using cronolog broke a hack!

-dat