[Orca-users] Re: A Request for Orca on other platforms.

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu May 16 10:54:33 PDT 2002

"Kumar, Preet (Exchange)" wrote:

> Hi Blair,
>
> We have at our site, Solaris, HP, AIX, Linux and SGI machines. Do you have
> or are you
> planning on having the Orca ported to these platforms ? Do you know of any
> scripts like
> the se that works on these platforms and collects data that I can feed into
> Orca for
> graphing ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Preet Kumar
> (973)-793-5606

Hi Preet,

[cc'ing orca-users.  Also, please direct any future Orca questions to
one of the Orca mailing lists]

In short, there are no other data measurement tools yet.  I've been
hoping for somebody to take libgtop or some other generic platform
measurement tool that runs on multiple OSes, but nobody's built one
yet.

Integrating a new tool into Orca would be easy though.