[Orca-users] Re: possible to use orca for Win2k hosts

Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Mon May 20 11:17:37 PDT 2002

> > (really, it's all one line).
> >
> > Periodically a perl script parses the data out of that file and puts it
> > in more of a daily log for long-term storage, and into a form that orca
> > likes.  Then orca runs against that data.
>
> Can you send this Perl script to the mailing list?  It looks really
> useful.

:-)  Hmm.. I didn't write it, but I'm almost embarrased to send it since
I've taken a look at it.  I'll take a day to decide if I want to clean
it up and I'll send it on

> Also, if you have a Orca configuration file for this, that would be useful.

Sure that too..

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com
Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company