[Orca-users] Re: graphs not updating (although the data is) on a sol 2.8 host

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu May 30 14:48:17 PDT 2002

jontankersleyateds wrote:

> Could you have multiple orcallators running (different directories),
> with one doing system and other doing different web logs only?  You
> would have to combine them somehow on the back end to allow extra
> graphs, but that would be fairly trivial.

Yes, you could do that.

I haven't tried this, but you may be able to get the different
orcallator outputs to appear in the same hostname if you make sure
that each of the column names for each web server are different.
You would match on a regex for the http data.

If this doesn't work, then have a different "hostname" for each
web server data set.