[Orca-users] Orca is eating up both my CPUs.

Borja Marcos borjam at sarenet.es
Mon Nov 11 00:10:59 PST 2002

On Saturday 09 November 2002 02:51, Blair Zajac wrote:
> Orca's known to take a lot of CPU power.  What people commonly do is
> run them in "run once mode" with the -o option via cron.  Run it
> once, twice, or more times a day as needed.

	I use a dedicated machine to generate the Orca pages for my machines. A
Sun Netra X1 is capable of generating graphs for about 20 machines. I get
the orcallator.se outputs periodically with rsync.

	Borja.

Borja Marcos                      * borjam at sarenet.es
Responsable de seguridad          * Tel: +34 944209470
SARENET S.A. -                    * Fax: +34 944209465
Parque Tecnologico, 103           * PGP KeyID: 0x50B24B8C
48170 - Zamudio (Bizkaia) SPAIN   *