[Orca-users] new plot problem

mtb mtb at nac.net
Fri Nov 22 13:17:01 PST 2002

I'm having trouble incorporating a new plot...  the data looks like this:

webstat_host1 webstat_host2 webstat_host3 webstat_total
20 50 30 100

The values are the number of concurrent users, and the data is being collected by procallator.  So the data file has all the normal procallator stuff, with the new fields tagged on the end.

I added the following to my config file:

plot {
title                   %g Webstats
source                  procallator
data                    webstat_(.*)
data                    webstat_total
line_type               line1
line_type               area
legend                  $1
legend                  Total
y_legend                Concurrent Users
data_min                0
plot_min                0
href                    http:
}

What I want is a single chart that has a line for each of the webstat_host values and an area plot on the same chart for the webstat_total.

Hopefully someone can set me straight here... Thanks.