[Orca-users] NFS statistics not recorded ?

Renaat Dumon renaat_dumon at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:50:02 PST 2002

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody has gotten some NFS statistics out of orcallator ?

On my NFS-client servers, on Solaris 8, but all NFS statistics stay 0 !   :-(
I have 5 ethernet adapters in these boxes (1 HME0 and a QFE card)

Doing an nfsstat -c reveals that there is of course NFS traffic and calls being made. An iostat -xtc 10 reveals the same...

I'm using the files from http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/
Stuff installed is "orca-0.27b3.tar.gz" and "orcallator.se-1.35.txt" , along with the SE Toolkit v 3.3

I'm also using the -DWATCH_OS switch obviously, with should effectively enable the collecting of NFS related data..

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Renaat Dumon

IT Support Engineer