[Orca-users] ZZZ in generated Orca pages?

Renaat Dumon renaat_dumon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:15:02 PST 2002

Hi all,

I'm using orca now on a central server, which processes some data collections coming from different hosts...

This works all very well, but the pages still show something like "ZZZ mta02 CPU Usage" as the title of the relevant page.

I wonder where this "ZZZ" comes from every time... I notice the definition of %g in orcallator.cfg, so I deduce that %g = "ZZZ mta02" in the above mentioned case..

How can I clean this up, because since I have multiple data collections, I can't just get rid of %g, because it would then lose the host indication in the title..

Thanks for the comments,

Renaat