[Orca-users] Data accuracy

Santana Fernando santana.f at mellon.com
Tue Apr 8 11:38:32 PDT 2003

	Hi all, my question is related to the different plots available for a measurement and their accuracy.  It seems
to me that if I get a high peak in CPU for example in a hourly graph, I can check it tomorrow by viewing a daily graph
but the peak value seems to be lower than the actual peak value as seen a day before.

	Can someone explain why I don't see the same peak values in graphs that span a bigger time frame?
Can the data peaks and spikes be maintained across all the graphs, that is hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly?
I'm ready to present the orca solution to my boss, but I'm sure this will come up as one of his main questions.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.