[Orca-users] orcallator

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Aug 6 13:11:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

Trying to understand as per the INSTALL document.

I installed orca-0.27 in Redhat 8.0 (Server)

I installed RICHPse on Sun Server Solaris 8 (client). I tested the se
program..

# se zoom.se
This works..... I tried toptool.se .. that works but there is some
color problems as Xsun is 8bit..(this is not the real problem)

Now I got confused when I reached 10th step ....
Do I have to install orca on Sun Server too.

as in 10.c section it says to examine the Orca/orcallator and
start_orcallator etc...
and on 10.d to do

# make orcallator_run_at_boot

Please help me with these steps??

I have mounted /opt/orca directory from Redhat(server) on Sun(client).

-Rajesh

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me immediately.