[Orca-users] orcallator.se

Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca
Thu Aug 7 12:46:06 PDT 2003

Hi,

	We use a script by Jason D. Kelleher that collects perf data for AIX
servers. We are running version 1.5, I can email it to you if you want.
	Stats are: [Average # Processes in Run Queue (Load Average)] [CPU
Usage] [Interface Packets Per Second: en1] [Interface Packets Per Second:
lo0] [Interface Errors Per Second: en1] [Interface Errors Per Second: lo0]
[TCP Number Open Connections] [Disk System Wide Transfer Rate] [Disk Space
Percent Usage] [Memory Page Scan Rate] [Memory Page Usage]

	Cheers

Cyril Jaouich (Consultant Unix)
Support technique des infrastructures Unix
Tél: 514-840-3000x5527