[Orca-users] Successful ORCA user

Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca
Wed Aug 20 08:42:50 PDT 2003

Here is what I put for rsync with ssh:

5,15,25,35,45,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/rsync
--rsync-path=/usr/local/bin/rsync -az -e /usr/local/bin/ssh
aixbox1:"/usr/local/var/orca/orcallator/aixbox1"
/usr/local/var/orca/orcallator > /dev/null 2>&1

You should be able to take the cmd and stick it into the crontab. What is
the error you are getting?

	Thanks

Cyril Jaouich (Consultant Unix)
Support technique des infrastructures Unix
Tél: 514-840-3000x5527