[Orca-users] 0.27 configure trace and make errors

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Jan 8 12:38:27 PST 2003

"Frantz, Walter" wrote:

> Blair:
>
> Can you clue me in on the trace below. The configure script did not
> complain, but there is no aclocal file in the Orca root directory.

Walter,

Try the following:

1) Delete your orca-0.27
2) Untar it again
3) cd orca-0.27
4) find packages -name configure.in -o -name Makefile.am | xargs touch
5) sleep 2
6) find packages -name configure -o -name Makefile.in -o -name stamp-h\* | xargs touch
7) Run configure again with your configure options.

This is a problem with how I created the Orca 0.27 release from
Subversion.  The relative timestamps of the autoconf system were
messed up because the source code repository does not preserve
timestamps.

Let me know how that works.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/