RES: [Orca-users] Creating CPU graphs based on processor sets.

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jan 9 07:29:59 PST 2003

Kevin Smolkowski wrote:

> This is running on a F12 so we could run multiple domains
> if we wanted.   (And we do for some applications).  For this
> project, we separate our databases and applications to keep
> them somewhat isolated, but we like the ease of keeping them
> on the same host.   Also processor sets are easy to change
> around on the fly.   Since nobody else has done it, I'll take
> a stab at using the SE toolkit to extract the data.

Great.  Make sure that you work against the latest version of
orcallator.  You can always find it at

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.se

Send me any diffs you get by doing a 'diff -u' between an
unmodified copy and your version and I'll put them in
orcallator.se.  We'll also need diffs on orcallator.cfg.in:

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orcallator.cfg.in

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/