[Orca-users] RE: segmentation fault after patching with 8_Recommended

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jan 13 10:45:06 PST 2003

Bruce Shaw wrote:

> >Try the latest version of orcallator.se at
>
> >http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/orcallator/orc
> allator.se
>
> I can get to http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/  but that's it.  Anything below
> that it just sits for hours saying "Opening page..."

The Subversion server is hung and I'm leaving it hung for now, in case
any of the Subversion developer team wants additional information from
it.  I'll bounce it later today or tomorrow.

> Is there another location?

The previous URL always has the latest orcallator.se.  The following
URL is fixed to a particular version of orcallator.se and this one is
the most current at the time of this email (noting this for the email
archives):

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/orcallator.se-1.37.txt

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/