[Orca-users] annoying warning

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Jan 29 09:46:17 PST 2003

> "Sayek, Ogan" wrote:
>
> Once in awhile I get these warning. I have few ideas, but I’m not too sure.
>
>   1. It can be an NFS issue, though I don’t see any reason for it.
>   2. When no data is collected on the server orcallator-2003-01-29-000
>   becomes orcallator-2003-01-29-000.bz2 and it can’t find it.

Ogan,

orcallator.se will always compress the orcallator-200X-MM-DD-XXX files.
And then, Orca complains about the missing file.  A patch is needed to
Orca to tell it to check if a new compressed version of the file exists
before complaining about it.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/