[Orca-users] Updating clients

Brian Cross BCross at cgfns.org
Tue Jul 15 09:58:52 PDT 2003

All,

I'm having trouble getting my orca server to update with client information.
Two of my
orca clients are posting old information.  At
/var/orca/orcallator/<hostname> there
are some ascii files missing that are used to post information to the orca
web site.

On both clients under /usr/local/orca/var/orca/orcallator/<hostname>, it
seems the
Information is current.  I'm not familiar with the Orca PERL modules.  Can I

simply transport the missing file to the server, then stop and start the
server
Process?

FYI.  I haven't tried fixing yet, because I have to adhere to my companies
strict
hange control policy.  In case anyone was wondering.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Brian......