[Orca-users] Params in config files (Can u help me?)

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Oct 6 10:52:48 PDT 2003

andrea cigliano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I want plots only any fields (for example: CPU,
> Memory, DISK info), what are the params in the
> configuraration file (orcallator.cfg and
> orcallator.se) that I must change?
>
> Thanks
> best regards,

Hi Maverick,

You probably want to keep orcallator.se unchanged to record all
data, in case you want to plot the data at some later time.

I would just go through the orcallator.cfg file and read the
y_legend and legend settings for each plot and comment out
those ones you don't want.  That's probably the easiest method.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/