[Orca-users] Anyone using Orca with rsync?

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Tue Oct 7 07:34:57 PDT 2003

Diana

This sounds interesting.

It has all ways annoyed me that the orca file systems has to be nfs mounted to each client
Do you have any more info on using rsync

Or does any body know of a better way e.g some socket to socket demon program.

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom