[Orca-users] Cumulative Transfer Rates

Derek Winkler dwinkler at algorithmics.com
Tue Oct 7 11:36:09 PDT 2003

Sorry,

The throughput steadily increases starting at 0 around 2am and increases
steadily going up to 1.5 G Bytes/sec although this max figure seems to
change day-to-day.

The graphs for daily, weekly, yearly look like a sawtooth patern.

Seems to happen only on two systems which are being used as NFS servers
connected to a Storedge 6320 using VXFS.

Thanks