[Orca-users] Procalator messages in syslog

Paul Porcelli Paul.Porcelli at nsc.com
Tue Oct 21 03:19:08 PDT 2003

Hi there,
can anyone explain why I am seeing the errors below in my syslog.

procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at
/usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 106, <F_STAT> line 7
procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 499.
procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 220.

N.B. These errors are ocurring pretty constantly.

Thanks.
==
Paul Porcelli
IS Unix Administrator
National Semiconductor UK
Tel: (+44 ) 01475-655164

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of
this message