[Orca-users] Multiple versions of the same graph?

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Tue Apr 6 12:36:18 PDT 2004

I tried this patch. I am not having real success.
I did the changes as discribed in the link.

Blair is these changes included in the orca.

-Rajesh

>>> "Rajesh Verma" <Rajesh.Verma at palmettohealth.org> 4/5/2004 12:03:29 PM >>>
Hi Richard,

Can you explain where you added the volatile  part in the codes.
Just cut and paste that part of code.

Thanks
-Rajesh

>>> <Richard.Grevis at ubs.com> 4/3/2004 8:59:19 AM >>>
Blair,

I have applied that patch, and it really helped, so if you are putting your own 'proper' thing into orca, that is a really good thing. thanks.

Our VCS/SAN environment ends up being very volatile wrt to presented disks and mounted filesystems.

kind regards,
richard