[Orca-users] Orca for AIX

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Apr 7 05:34:07 PDT 2004

Sure you can patch the script. I too got did the patching to this script.

Thanks

Rajesh

Rajesh Verma wrote:

>Hi David,
>
>Network Statistics: As I remember I stopped using that due to some isuue, may be it was the same issue. So I am using MRTG for network statistic using snmp.

Ah.  Do you mind if I patch your script to collect the deltas?

>Disk wide transfer rate: It working fine for me.. hmmm but wait a min there are few server which are showing 150G transfer rate.. those are AIX 5.2 server .. I have to look into this.

Hmm, 5.x must've changed the output format for that command or
something.  I'd be interested to know what you come up with.

>For TSM : I run this script only on the TSM server, yes user/password can be put into configurable parameter.
>and for user/password as view , we have setup this for us, it shuld be changed as per your user/password.
>"query mount" should show the drive mounted. query cmd should work. you got to check.

At first I thought the machine I was testing on wasn't the TSM server,
but turns out it is, so I'm a little confused.  I'll get my local AIX
expert involved, and coordinate with him--there might be something
broken in TSM, even. ;)

--Dragon

--

	*David P. Michaels*
Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer II W.H.

"I wonder what news is doing..."

 news at newshost <29> ps -fu news
 news 18624 12367 2 0:00 makehistory

"News is making history."

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.