[Orca-users] RE: /dev/lofi files and raw disk code

Saladin, Miki lsaladi at uillinois.edu
Wed Apr 14 13:40:11 PDT 2004

or as i look in orcallator.se 1.37 - do i detect the real fix  described in
these comments?

Version 1.37:   Dec 28, 2002	Improved algorithm in raw_disk_map() which
//				detects the end of the GLOBAL_disk_info
array.
//				To deal with occasions when the first disk
is a
//				CD-ROM and the second disk is an unmounted
//				CD-ROM, revise the check in raw_disk_map()
//				detect both the first and second disk
mentioned
//				in GLOBAL_disk_info.  Patch contributed by
Alan
//				LeGrand <alegrand at wallace.com>.