[Orca-users] PNG's not getting created

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Apr 16 10:48:17 PDT 2004

> Anyone have an idea about what might be wrong with my configuration?

Very strange.  Your regexp might have issues?  Maybe create a group with
a find_files that explicitly indicates a particular file that you know
has valid TCP data in it.  For the System Overview group, the TCP stuff
comes from state_t -- make sure that column is in your orcallator data
(don't know why it wouldn't be, but worth checking to make sure).

--Dragon

--
    Dave ``Dragon'' Michaels       |   "I wonder what news is doing..."
   Raytheon  IS Unix Engineer      | news at newshost <29> ps -fu news