[Orca-users] orcallator on v880 w/ veritas

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue Apr 20 10:01:42 PDT 2004

I've got a V880 -- don't have Orca set up there yet, but I'll try your
combo and see if I get the same thing.

--Dragon
PS - It's not my V880, it's my company's, but .. well .. ;)

--
     Dave ``Dragon'' Michaels       |   "I wonder what news is doing..."
    Raytheon  IS Unix Engineer      | news at newshost <29> ps -fu news