[Orca-users] orcallator on v880 w/ veritas

Chan Chi Hung chihung at mc-3.org
Wed Apr 21 22:02:06 PDT 2004

Hi Blair,

se -v orcallator.se only shows the version number of se and not
executing the code.

BTW, se -v gives "se - Version 3.3 (08:59 PM 07/16/02) for sparcv9 SunOS
5.8"
Also, orcallator.se is 1.34 that comes with SEtoolkit 3.3.1. Shall I use
the orcallator.se 1.37 from www.orcaware.com. Do u think it may be able
to solve my problem. Anyway, I think I will try that 'cos I need a
detail monitoring than what 'sar' can give me.

BTW, some typo error in http://www.orcaware.com/orca/ under the
Download. The orcallator.se should be 1.37, not sure about the version
for orcallator.cfg.

Cheers.
--Chi Hung

--