[Orca-users] Hi, I´m a new user here

marmth at ig.com.br marmth at ig.com.br
Mon Apr 26 11:12:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

    My name is Marcos and I´m new user orca tool.
    I use Conectiva Linux 8 that a distribuction based in Red Hat linux and
I have a question about orca tool.
    Do the orca tool work over my linux distribuction ???

    I installed Perl modules and rrdtool but when I try to run orca I
receive a message :
     "./orca: warning: cannot open state file /opt/orca.orca-state
      ./orca: warning: no files found for 'find_files' for 'grouo orca' in
/opt/orca/lib/orcallator.cfg
      ./orca: no data files found. Make sure 'find_files' parameteris set
properly"

     Thanks for help.
      Marcos Maia