[Orca-users] Hi, I´m a new user here

marmth at ig.com.br marmth at ig.com.br
Tue Apr 27 06:02:42 PDT 2004

Hi Blair,

   First thanks for your help.
   About the message that I received when i tryed to run orca :

   You wrote me :

>Looks like you misspelled 'group' there. You need to make sure
>that the regex given to find_files finds your data files you are
>generating. Take a look at that and see if it works.

   The message about the error in 'find_files' disappeared but when I tryed
to run orca again and I received other message:

        "./orca: warning: cannot find date 'timestamp' in
'/usr/bin/rrdtool'"

    After this message I couldn´t read anything in the screen because
nothing possible to understand.  In my screen I can see only unreadable
symbols .  When I close the terminal that I opened the screen turn normal
again.
    Is the message to refer a packet that I didn´t install ?

     Thanhs again
      Marcos Maia