[Orca-users] orca starts but does not collect data

Yves Dorfsman yves at zioup.com
Tue Feb 24 15:19:25 PST 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Margarita Parker wrote:

> Does anyone know why when I reboot my system, orca starts (using the S
> file) but does not collect any data.  I have to stop it and restarted it
>   ( with the S file ) for it to stat collecting?
> Any help you can give me to point me in the right direction would be great.

Orca doesn't really collect any data anyway, it graphs data.
Are you using orca with orcallator, or with your own data ?

Is your problem that orcallator doesn't start ? Or is it that orca doesn't
start converting the raw data into rrd files  ? Or that orca doesn't
update the graphs ??

Yves.
----
Yves Dorfsman                                             yves at zioup.com