[Orca-users] RE: Compatability with Solaris 8 (Schmitz Dale M Contr 20 IS/INPTG)

JV JV711 at socal.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 22:39:37 PST 2004

All the time. I bought SUNWspro 7.x, but Blair and others on this list seem
to use gcc.

You need:
PATH=/usr/ccs/bin /usr/ucb /usr/ccs/lib /usr/include $PATH:.

If you did one of those funky "Desktop/Core/Minimum" Solaris installs,
congraduations it's now biting you in the arse. You need these packages:

pkginfo -l SUNWbtool
pkginfo -l SUNWsprot
pkginfo -l SUNWtoo
pkginfo -l SUNWhea