[orca-users] New disks volumes

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jun 15 20:35:32 PDT 2004

Marcus Vinicius Ferreira wrote:
> Hello guys,
>

> In our development server an old raid5 volume was umounted and
> re-created in four distinct mount points.
>
> Although I have stopped orca and orcallator during the transition,
> the "Disk Space Percent Use" graphic does not detect the new mount
> points.  Even a after a reboot (for another reasons, not because of
> Orca!) there is no new lines in the graph.
>
> What must be done?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marcus

Hi Marcus,

In older versions of orcallator.se, it would change the number of columns
printed when you changed the mount points, but Orca can't handle that.  Current
versions of orcallator.se output a brand new data file when the number of mount
points changes and Orca can deal with that and keep the plots up to date.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/